2. Baker, Edward McNary, Charles L. Lane, Harry Neuberger, Richard L
3. Oregon is the only state in the union that has a different pattern on the reverse side of their flag.
4. KGG was the first station which was opened in Portland on March 15, 1922
5. Yes, Julius Meier is Independent party. His term was from 1931-1935. He was the 20th Governer of Oregon. There was also a man, who was Democratic- Populist. His name was Sylvester Pennoyer. I dont know if you would consider that Democrat or not.
6. The Oregonian..I found this answer on Wikipedia. It was started on December 4, 1850
7. He was a United States Senator from Oregon. He was senator from 1945 to 1969.
8. Nobody has ever won
9. There have actually been 2 teams:
Gresham Little League, Gresham, Oregon National Little League, Medford, Oregon